22A- Elevator Pitch 3

Link:

Reflection:

I had only one comment on my second elevator pitch, and in the comment he said that the camera angle was awkward and to fix it. However, he said that the content of the pitch was good and that I didn't need to change anything else. However, in the social capital assignment, I had two more people watch my elevator pitch as well and one of the things they both stressed was taking a small pause to to add significance.


Changes: 
Based on my these suggestions, I fixed the camera angle so that it was no longer awkward as one of the comments suggested, and I also reorganized the pitch a little to improve flow, as well as adding some additional pauses for effect. I definitely felt like the speech was well rehearsed at this point, and I knew how to deliver the information way better on the third try.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30a- Final Reflection